- Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you review all of the following sections of our website's terms and conditions carefully before using our website – your use of and access to any page or part of our website indicates that you agree to comply with and be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to our website's terms and conditions, you will not be permitted to access or use our website.
A: YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You may only use this website:
- For your own personal, non-commercial use only (which will at all times be reasonable and not abusive); or
- To obtain information on, check the suitability and availability of our products and services; or
- For purposes legitimately connected with purchasing our products and services; or
- To access or retrieve your excursion information and/or booking data, manage your preferences or to get into contact with us about your bookings;
- Submit and share your views, reviews and comments on our products and services.
You agree that you shall not:
- Access, extract, use or copy any information on this website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy, whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way, distribute (including distributing copies), any material contained in this Website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use; or
- Use this website in a way that causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party or which breaches any standards, regulations or codes published by any relevant authority; or
- Use this website in any way that interferes with or affects the performance of the website or our systems or which interferes in any way with other users use of the website; or
- Gain, or attempt to gain, any unauthorized access to our website, our other systems and/or to the personal data, information or booking data of other users and customers; or
- Make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent reservation on this website.
Ownership and Use of Material and Information on Our Website
This website displays registered and unregistered intellectual property such as brands, designs, data, content, copyright material and trademarks, which have been licensed to us. Other product and company names mentioned and third party content displayed on this website are proprietary to their respective owners. You are not licensed to use any of the marks on our Website unless written permission is granted, and you may not meta tag any of these marks.
Unless otherwise stated, we own (or are licensed to use) the intellectual property rights in the content and information in this Website, including (without limitation) all text, sound, photographs, images, logos, videos, maps, blogs, customer reviews, graphics, design, underlying source code and software. Subject to the “Authorized Use” section above, material and information, either whole or in part, from this Website may not be reproduced, copied, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any form or medium without our and/or the appropriate owner's prior written permission.
We may suspend access to this website, due to maintenance works, network security reasons or events beyond our control, with no obligation to reimburse or compensate you for the period in which access was suspended.
We will do everything reasonably possible to ensure that our website is free of viruses, however, due to the very nature of the Internet and viruses and other similar malicious codes, we cannot and do not guarantee that this will be the case. Please take care and remember that it is your responsibility to protect your computer, tablet or mobile device against viruses. Make sure that you log out on shared computers after using them. It is always advisable to run an antivirus scan on all content and materials downloaded from the Internet in general and from the website in particular.
This website contains links to other websites that may either be websites operated by companies or brands which are members of Touring On. Please note that we are not responsible for nor do we endorse the content of these websites and your access and use of these websites will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites.
We have made available various services, tools and functionality on this Website for your use. The information set out by us on these pages tells you how you can use these services, tools and functionality to find out about and book our products (as well as those provided by our selected partners), view content provided by us, interact with us and submit and share views with other customers. Your use of this website in these ways is subject to these website terms and conditions that incorporate.
B: OUR SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
When you purchase our products and/or services and book excursions arrangements on this website your agreement is with Touring On.
C: OUR CONTACT WITH YOU
Updates and Changes
We may remove or make changes to the products, information, content, materials, tools and features on this website at any time without liability and without notice to you. We also reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend your use of or access to this Website at any time and without notice if we consider that you have breached any of our terms and conditions. We may also change or modify all or any parts of our terms and conditions at any time and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon their publication. You should review these regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most up to date version. Browsing and continuing to access or use our website constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by the updated terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in this website and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
This website has been designed for use in Egypt. By accessing this website, you are agreeing that Egypt will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that Egyptian law shall be the applicable law.