- History and culture
- Sharm El Sheikh
- 16 Hours
- Monday & Tuesday & Wednesday & Thursday & Friday & Saturday & Sunday
- Adult & Child & Infant
Experience Luxor highlights without the stress of planning and organizing your transportation and activities as no visit to Egypt would be complete until you have visited the city that contains one third of the world’s historical monuments Take a stroll through history and witness one of the greatest ancient civilizations the world has ever seen. Starting with the Magnificent Karnak temple, one of the biggest and oldest worship complexes ever built , followed by the Valley of the kings, the principal burial place of the major royal figures of the Egyptian New Kingdom (Ramses II, Tutmoses III and Tutankhamun). The next stop will be at Habu Temple, dedicated to the great pharaoh Ramses III, you will then be escorted to visit Hatshepsut temple, the most famous and strongest women in the human history. Ending with the Colossi of Memnon comprising of two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the dynasty XVIII. This is a once in a lifetime experience that you do not want to miss! that you do not want to miss!
Estimated Duration16 Hours
PriceAdult : age 12- 99 EUR 279
Child : age 02 -11 EUR 269
Infant : age 0 – 1 free
Important to know
- Please bring your passport with a valid Egypt Full Visa sticker. If you only get the free stamp (the Gulf of Aqaba Stamp) upon arrival at Sharm Airport, then, you still need to buy the Full Egypt visa at Sharm Airport upon your hotel pick up to the tour. Travco representative will help you to amend the visa type at airport. Please note that visa fees are not included
- Please bring long trousers, sunglasses, walking shoes, a camera and money for tipping
- Please arrange a take-away breakfast box with your hotel reception one day before tour date.
- If your accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh includes dinner, then please coordinate with your hotel reception prior tour date to provide a late dinner at your room upon return
- This tour is available in English, German, French, Dutch, Polish and Arabic
- Tour schedule is a guideline but not fixed
- We will confirm with you the pick-up time 24 hours before the experience starts. Please look out for an email or SMS.
- The pickup location is your hotel Lobby, unless otherwise specified
- Entrance to the Tomb of Tutankhamun. Tickets available at site upon request
- Entrance to the Tomb of Ramses VI. Tickets available at site upon request
- Drinks during lunch
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fees to Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Lunch buffet in Luxor City
- Certified Egyptologist
- Airfare tickets
Terms & Conditions
- Children are aged between 2 years and 11.99 years old
- Infants are aged between 0 and 1.99 years old