- History and culture
- Marsa Alam
- 15 Hours
- Monday & Tuesday & Wednesday & Thursday & Friday & Saturday & Sunday
- Adult & Child & Infant
Experience Luxor highlights without the stress of planning and organizing your transportation and activities in small groups as no visit to Egypt would be complete until you have visited the city that contains one third of the world’s historical monuments Take a stroll through history and witness one of the greatest ancient civilizations the world has ever seen. Starting with the Magnificent Karnak temple, one of the biggest and oldest worship complexes ever built , followed by the Valley of the kings, the principal burial place of the major royal figures of the Egyptian New Kingdom (Ramses II, Tutmoses III and Tutankhamun). The next stop will be at Habu Temple, dedicated to the great pharaoh Ramses III, you will then be escorted to visit Hatshepsut temple, the most famous and strongest women in the human history. Ending with the Colossi of Memnon comprising of two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the dynasty XVIII. This is a once in a lifetime experience that you do not want to miss!
Estimated Duration15 Hours
PriceAdult : age 12- 99 EUR 149
Child : age 02 -11 EUR 75
Infant : age 0 – 1 free
Important to know
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring your hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, scarf, camera, bottle of water and money for tipping
- Please arrange a take-away breakfast box with your hotel reception one day before tour date.
- If your accommodation includes dinner, then please coordinate with your hotel reception prior tour date to provide a late dinner at your room upon return
- This tour is available in English, German, French, Dutch, Polish and Arabic
- Time schedule is a guideline not fixed with estimated duration
- We will confirm with you the pick-up time 24 hours before the experience starts. Please look out for an email or SMS. The pickup location is your hotel Lobby, unless otherwise specified
- Entrance fee to enter Tutankhamun tomb. Tickets available at site upon request.
- Entrance fee to Ramses VI tomb. Tickets available at site upon request.
- Drinks during lunch
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in air-conditioned bus
- Certified Egyptologist
- Entrance fees to Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings , Habu Temple and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Lunch set menu in Luxor City
- Water, soft drinks during the Road (02 Small Water and 01 Cola Per Pax)
- Motorboat fees in the Nile
Terms & Conditions
- Children are aged between 2 years and 11.99 years old
- Infants are aged between 0 and 1.99 years old