- Sports and activities
- Sharm El Sheikh
- 2 Hours
- Monday & Tuesday & Wednesday & Thursday & Friday & Saturday & Sunday
Get ready to embark on a true adventure as you jaunt the sandy terrain of the Sinai desert on a quad bike. Combine adventure with one of the most magnificent sunset sceneries you will ever encounter, as you ride into the horizon, with the sky and the desert mountains as your backdrop. Leave the clamor of the city behind you and delve into the Sahara on this exhilarating trip. After a short demo session, you will be taken on a guided venture across the open plains, where you can relish maneuvering through the valleys and canyons. Knowing that quad biking is thirsty work, we will stop for a complimentary aromatic Egyptian tea at an authentic Bedouin tent and get to know their culture and way of living
Estimated Duration2 Hours
PriceAdult : age 16- 99 EUR 37
Important to know
- Children under 16 are not permitted to drive a quid bike.
- This tour is not suitable for expecting mothers and guests with back problems
- Double quad bike ride is not allowed for your safety, only single use is permitted
- Wearing the helmet is not an option but obligatory for your safety
- It's recommended to wear casual clothes and bring your hat, sunglasses, sun cream, cameras, and small bottles of water
- Goggles and scarves are not included, but they are available at the quad-center for purchasing
- This tour is available in English, German, French, Polish and Arabic
- We will confirm with you the pick-up time 24 hours before the experience starts. Please look out for an email or SMS.
- The pickup location is your hotel Lobby, unless otherwise specified
- Goggles and scarves
- Quad bike ride – single use
- Tea at the Bedouin tent
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Escort guide
- Use of helmet
Terms & Conditions
- Booking must take place 24 hours before the excursion.
- Excursion is not permitted anyway for ages under 16 years.