- Beach or Water
- Sharm El Sheikh
- 7 Hours
- Monday & Tuesday & Wednesday & Thursday & Friday & Saturday & Sunday
- Adult & Child & Infant
The Red Sea is packed with natural treasures; claiming a booty that is coveted by people from all over the world involves the effortless task of jumping into the water. As you trawl the sea for its riches on this full day Red Sea cruise, you will be granted the opportunity to soak up the scenes while relaxing on board, swimming or snorkeling – whatever your preference may be. We’ll cruise into the Ras Muhammad National Park, which is famed for its colorful reefs and shipwreck diving sites. We’ll enjoy three snorkeling stops in and around Ras Mohamed National Park: two in the morning and one after the on-board buffet lunch. This is no ordinary pirating errand – you will be setting out on one of the most luxurious yachts in Sharm El Sheikh with two swimming instructors on board for your safety and guidance. With mangrove forests, more than 200 species of coral – most between 50 cm and a meter under the surface – and over 1,000 species of fish, everything about Ras Mohammed National Park screams: ‘Dive in!’ After the final snorkeling stop, you will get the opportunity to sunbathe on deck under the healthy warmth of the afternoon sun as we head back to the marina.
Estimated Duration7 Hours
PriceAdult : age 12- 99 EUR 89
Child : age 06 -11 EUR 45
Infant : age 0 – 5 free
Important to know
- Please bring your hat, sunglasses, sun cream, scarf, camera, swimsuit, towels and money for tipping.
- This tour is available in English, German, French, Polish and Arabic
- We will confirm with you the pick-up time 24 hours before the experience starts. Please look out for an email or SMS.
- The pickup location is your hotel Lobby, unless otherwise specified
- Snorkeling equipment. Available for rent the Jetty ( EUR 5 for mask & EUR 5 for fins). Payment in cash in local or foreign currency.
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch and soft drinks on board
- Escort guide
- National Park fees
Terms & Conditions
- Booking must take place 24 hours before the excursion.
- Children are aged between 6 years and 11.99 years old
- Infants are aged between 0 and 5.99 years old